Monday 6 July 2015

Release announcement: Bound, by Cathy Jackson

Following up on my May review of Cathy Jackson's BROKEN, it's my pleasure to announce her upcoming release event for the latest book in this chain - BOUND.

Bound follows on from Broken, in which we saw the almost-Christian Evelyn and the lapsed but likable Jonathan fall madly in love. Here, a brief synopsis of the coming book, in hero Jonathan's own words:

I’ve made a lot of mistakes in my life that I wish I could take back. There’s been so much pain and hurt, all of which I have caused. I can only pray that God helps me to be a better man. A long time ago I knew who He was, but things happened and I walked away from Him. Now I am coming home, and I am not going to do it alone. I love Evelyn Miller, a woman of God who follows His ways. My prayer is that she would be mine, but first I have to be the man she deserves. I will go back to church, get a job, and procure a home to put down roots. My brothers will see the change in me, and I will earn their trust once again. I will be the man of God again. There will be a homecoming. If it is God’s Will, Evelyn will be mine.

The new book will be released on 29 August, and you can participate in the online launch event HERE.

Bound can be preordered from AMAZON US, AMAZON UK, Barnes and Noble, or iBooks.

No comments:

Post a Comment