Tuesday 5 August 2014

Announcement - How To Write A Book








It's been a long time in the making, but finally How To Write A Book, a joint effort from a group of writers within the BookGoodies Authors community, is available.

The book contains chapters on a wide variety of topics covering many aspects of writing, and there is something for everyone. It's an invaluable resource to the budding, or wannabe, writer, and also, dare I say it, has something to offer to the more experienced writer.

I must beware how loudly I sing the praises of the chapter on grammar and style issues, for that was written by me, but I will say that it provides a handy guide to the worst, and most common, pitfalls of new writers, and how to avoid them.

It is available at AMAZON

No comments:

Post a Comment