Saturday 14 June 2014

Review - GIT: Onesie, by Marc Corn

This hilarious short article is the funniest GIT I have read yet. In these GIT articles, author Marc Corn lambasts the perpetrators of various behaviours of which he disapproves (of which most sensible people disapprove) - in this case, the most egregious fashion crimes, the onesie and the pants worn below the bottom.

Corn has a real gift for the colloquial, and reading this, one felt as if one had one's elbows on Corn's kitchen table, cutting the goss over a nice cuppa.

There is a whole series of these GIT articles; they're very short, but they're free, so value is not a consideration, and I heartily recommend them. The only reason I haven't rushed off myself to download every single one of them is that they are my secret weapon that I'm saving for a rainy day, to cheer myself up when I'm feeling depressed.



Get GIT: Onesie and the other articles HERE. And while you're about it, don't forget my new book, Dance of Chaos.

No comments:

Post a Comment